Actisense Pro Buff Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer - Pluggable Screw Terminals
The PRO-BUF-1 is reliable, robust and provides isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard. With two NMEA 0183 inputs, twelve NMEA 0183 outputs, a serial port, Ethernet port and an alarm relay the PRO-BUF-1 is a perfect solution for larger leisure vessels and commercial shipping. The twelve outputs enable you to connect all your devices giving you access to all your data where you need it. The browser based configuration tool make this a truly adaptable NMEA buffer.
Adaptable NMEA 0183 Buffer with two OPTO-isolated inputs and twelve ISO-DriveTM isolated outputs, making ground loops a thing of the past and keeping devices safe from damage.
Introducing the Actisense® Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer (PRO-BUF-1), the first product in the new Actisense ‘PRO’ range.
PRO-BUF-1 is reliable, robust and provides isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard. With two NMEA 0183 inputs, twelve NMEA 0183 outputs, a bi-directional serial port and an Ethernet port, the PRO-BUF-1 is a perfect solution for larger leisure vessels and commercial shipping.
The four pre-defined modes of operation are designed to suit the majority of NMEA 0183 systems making the PRO-BUF-1 ready to go ‘out of the box’ by simply hard-wiring the two mode inputs as required. For all other configurations, leaving the mode inputs floating selects the ‘User Configuration Mode’. The web browser based configuration tool allows full customisation of the PRO-BUF-1, and as the configuration tool is web based it is compatible across all popular Operating Systems. The PRO-BUF-1 supports a
direct Ethernet connection to a PC without the need for a specialised Ethernet crossover cable.
To make installation quick and simple the PRO-BUF-1 features 2-part pluggable connectors that allow use of screw or screwless terminals, and a professional DIN rail mounting mechanism. Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out and the alarm status to aid diagnostics.
Features of the PRO-BUF-1:
- 2 x NMEA 0183 OPTO-isolated inputs.
- 12 x NMEA 0183 ISO-Drive™ isolated outputs.
- 1 x bi-directional isolated serial port.
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 1 x Alarm output (N/O and N/C contacts).
- Four pre-defined modes of operation.
- ‘User Configuration Mode’
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, data in/out & alarm)
- Designed for 12 and 24 Volt supply
- Pluggable connector system supports both screw and screwless terminals
- Isolation to battery supply
- Browser based configuration tool
- Automatic baud rate matching on inputs
- Independently configurable outputs
- ‘Future proof’ easily upgraded firmware