Digital Deep Sea CLB2000 Class B Transponder With Combination VHF/GPS Antenna
The CLB2000 uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options in to a housing that is half the size of our previous generation transponder. This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today.
Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico and Furuno units.
The CLB2000 is supplied with an easy to install combination VHF+GPS antenna, that allows one RG58 cable to connect the 1.1m Antenna to the CLB2000, via a splitter that connects directly in to the CLB2000.
s well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the CLB2000, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM
Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the CLB2000 is the perfect AIS transponder solution for all commercial vessels up to 300 tons that are not mandated to fit a Class A.
- Latest generation AIS technology – featuring a brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- 12v and 24v Operation
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Supplied with a 1.1m ultra slim, combination VHF+GPS antenna complete with deck mounting and splitter box with connecting cables to CLB2000 – requires RG58 cable between Antenna and Splitter
- Remote silence function
- Supplied with programming software for user programming*
- Easy to install black box solution with integral mounting brackets
* Except US where dealer programming required
150mm x 155mm x 37.5mm (L x W x D)
0.75m Power/Data cable, 0.75m USB cable, 0.75m N2Net cable, Combo GPS/VHF Antenna with 10m cable, AIS software on CD and User Manual