Monocrystalline Rigid Solar Panel 80W 12v
This Sunshine Solar panel is available for 12V battery charging. Solar panels are suitable for a wide range of applications however the most common uses for our 80 watt solar panel includes supplementing the leisure battery power in caravans, motorhomes and boats.
Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
With a Sunshine 80W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 22 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and around 27 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months.
- Product Code. SSP80M/12V
- Max Power. 80W ± 5%
- Max Power Voltage. 17.6V
- Max Power Current. 4.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage. 21.60V
- Short Circuit Current. 4.90A
- Normal Operating Cell Temp. -45 to 80°C
- Max System Voltage. DC1000V
- Weight. 6.6Kgs
- Dimensions. 831 x 669 x 35mm
- 900mm of 4mm single-core cable fitted with MC Type 4 Connectors
- High Performance Monocrystalline Cells
- Factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power
- Fitted with bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shading
- Completely weatherproof
Suitable Solar Charge Controllers
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
- PWM Solar Controller 10A - 12/24V
- MPPT Solar Controller 10A - 12V/24V (10% - 30% more power generation)
For the best performance we would recommend 4mm single core cable is used the same as the existing cable already attached to the solar panel junction box. The most efficient method of extending the existing cable is by using 4mm single-core cable fitted with a pair of compatible MC Type 4 Solar Connectors.