Nasa Clipper Wind System V2
Latest version with the new V2 masthead unit.
The Nasa Clipper Wind system shares the same 110mm square case as its sister instruments in the Clipper range. the display is exceptionally large and clear, with 60 segments for full 360 degree direction indication. Windspeed is shown in knots, M.P.H. or Metres/second.
The pointer style is selectable, from the single segment shown above, to multi segments for greater clarity or a 'windex' style indicator.
The Masthead unit is well proven and supplied with 20 metres of cable as standard
- Supply voltage Nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 50mA+ (25mA for display illumination max)
- Keypad adjustment of masthead alignment
- 7 levels of display backlighting
- Display case size 110 x 110mm
- Depth behind panel 30mm
- Anemometer head 210 x 140mm
- 5 and 20 metre Extension cables available
Whats in the box..