Digital Yachr AIS100 AIS Receiver
The new Digital Yacht AIS100 is a compact dual channel unit designed as a low cost add-on to any AIS compatible plotter or radar. Most chart plotters manufactured in the past couple of years are “AIS ready” and support an overlay of AIS targets onto the chart plotter’s display.
It sends data using the widely adopted NMEA 0183 data format so it’s a simple two wire connection to the plotter. The dual channel design allows continuous monitoring of both AIS frequencies which greatly improves target acquisition capability and it will also decode both Class A and Class B transmissions. Easy to use, you just hook it up to power and your plotter,connect a VHF antenna and you’re up and running with AIS!
- True dual channel receiver with exceptional sensitivity and target acquisition capability
- NMEA0183 industry standard output
- Tested with most leading brands for compatability
- 12/24v DC operation
- Easy installation with 2 hole fixing and BNC antenna connection
- LED status indicator
- Measures just 10.5 x 7.2 x 3.2cm
- Available August 2010