Digital Yacht AIT2000 Plus GV30 Antenna Bundle Pack
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE 2014 LONDON BOAT SHOW - OFFER ENDS MONDAY 13TH JAN.
The AIT2000 uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options in to a housing that is half the size of our previous generation transponder.
This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today. Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the AIT2000 is the third generation of Digital Yacht AIS transponder and replaces the very popular AIT1000.
Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2000, when connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM
With two industry standard NMEA 0183 outputs, our own N2Net connector for plugging in to an NMEA 2000 network and a simple plug and play USB connection to a PC, the AIT2000 is the perfect AIS transponder solution for all light marine vessels up to 300 tons.
* Except US where dealer programming required
- Latest generation AIS technology – featuring a brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1”x14TPI thread monut
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL250)
- Remote Silence Switch option
- Supplied with programming software for user programming*
- Easy to install black box solution
NOTE - AIS target range, like VHF range is dependent upon a number of installation factors such as; antenna gain, antenna height and size of ground plane. Ranges in excess of 20 miles should be possible if all of these factors are perfect.
DIGITAL YACHT GV30 AIS VHF GPS ANTENNA
“Combination AIS/VHF and GPS antenna for Class B transponders which makes for a super quick and high performance installation”
A Class B AIS transponder requires a dedicated GPS antenna (all Class B units must have their own internal GPS and can’t use an external feed for regulatory purposes) as well as a VHF antenna or suitable VHF-AIS antenna splitter. The GV30 is a combination VHF/AIS and GPS antenna with twin coax feeds (10m). It’s fitted with a standard 1” threaded base so will mount onto a variety of deck, pole and rail attachments available from many 3rd party suppliers.
The 10m coax cables are terminated with a FME mini connector which makes running the cable easy as the connector is barely bigger than the 5mm cable. We then supply suitable adaptors for the TNC and BNC connectors on our AIT2000.
The GV30 is just 190mm high and 75mm in diameter. Despite its compact dimensions, it offers very good performance as its specifically tuned to 162MHz (AIS frequency). The GV30 is also available with the AIT2000 as a bundle.
- Combination AIS/VHF and GPS antenna
- Specifically tuned to 162MHz
- High gain GPS element
- Supplied with 2 x 10m cable tails fitted with mini connectors for easy cable installation
- Standard 1” threaded base for compatibility with a variety of 3rd party mounts
- Supplied with TNC (GPS) and BNC (AIS) adaptors
- Under 200mm high for low profile installation.
Note: not supplied with base
- Supplied with User manual
- 10m cables
- TNC adaptor
- BNC adaptor