Raymarine I50 Tridata (Digital) Display OnlyDedicated Speed, Depth and Tridata for power and sail applications!
The new Raymarine i50 Tridata is designed to complement the all new Raymarine c Series and e Series multifunction displays. It stylish, dedicated-function instrument is the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigit inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the Raymarine i50 Tridata instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
Raymarine i50 Tridata Key Features
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
10 - 16V DC
typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected
45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
|Operating Temperature range|
-20ºC to +55ºC
up to 93%
2 x SeaTalkng and transducers